Family Jewelry & Pawn is the premier pawn shop in the Sunshine State. We have five locations in Florida offering offer you loans on various items including jewelry, electronics, smartphones, and musical instruments in addition to gaming systems, tools, and coins among others. Here is a brief overview of each of them.
- Minneola Pawn Shop: Visit the store at 327 South Highway 27 in Minneola, Florida. Talk to any of our representatives, and tell them what you want. Go a step further by creating a wish list so that we can notify you when what you want is available. If you cannot come to us immediately, then call us on (352) 243-7852 and we will help you.
- Inverness Pawn Shop: We will offer you cash for jewelry, electronics, and musical instruments. You can find this store near the Post Office and the Cooter Pond Park in Inverness, Florida. More specifically, it lies on 202 US Highway 41 South.
- Bushnell Pawn Shop: Bushnell Pawn Shop offers you great deals on the purchase of your firearm, electronics, and jewelry. You can also buy handguns and rifles from us. You can find it at 121 West Belt Avenue in Bushnell, Florida. Call the store on (352) 568-1652 for any query you might have.
- Tavares Pawn Shop: You can find it on 708 West Burleigh Boulevard in Tavares, Florida. Call us for an appraisal of a particular item. Our team will examine the item’s condition, its retail value, and the current demand for it in the market. Then we will send you the feedback as soon as possible.
- Lakeland Pawn Shop: It lies at 1723 North Florida Avenue in Lakeland. You cannot miss it because it is near the City of Lakeland Fire Station (No. 3) and the Lakeland Public Library. In fact, it sits on the other side of the road. Remember, you can bring anything into our pawn shop as long as it is legal and it has value.
All of them are open from Monday to Saturday. Working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm, i.e., from Mondays to Fridays. However, the stores open from 9 am to 4 pm on Saturdays. Get there early so that you do not miss an opportunity to put money in your pocket.